Does anyone sell Kwik-Poly in the UK?

A friend needs a good petrol tank sealer & would like to use the USA
made product "Kwik-Poly". Can it be bought anywhere in the UK?
Reply to
Dave Croft
Loading thread data ...
Do you mean the stuff one sloshes around the inside of a tank to seal pinholes, rust flakes etc? There are several brands of the same general material out there -
formatting link
being one of many sources.
I've used their stuff inside a dozen tanks over many years and can confirm it *does* do what it says on the tin. --
Chris Edwards (in deepest Dorset) "....there *must* be an easier way!"
Reply to
Chris Edwards

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.