Dr Death's exhibition near the White Hart

I'm going on the Saturday. Will be in the downstairs caff at about 12:30 if it's raining or outside looking at the traction engines if it's gloriously sunny.

I'll wander up the White Hart at Ufton a bit after opening time on Friday and Saturday.

Anyone else paying (or being paid for) a visit?

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

I am intending to visit but for various reasons it can't be till the Monday or Tuesday.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

from Mark Rand

I'll be there on the Saturday with two ankle-bitters in attendance. They'll want to be on the 'rides' most of the time though, I'm sure.

The White Hart is a strong possibility as well.

JG

Reply to
JG

I'm at the show the whole time. White Hart is definitely on for Friday and Saturday nights as I'll be gagging - hint

JS.

Reply to
John S

John, what is happening in Dead Man's Gulch? And is Arc Euro going to be there?

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Dead Man's Gulch? Is that the name of some 'real ale' at the White Hart ?????? lol. Dave

Reply to
Dave

I am not quite at home in the Deep South of England but before travelling into real foreign parts- where and who and what, like?

Canny Laad from the Toon Army

Reply to
ravensworth2674

That would be "Dead Man's Gulp" surely...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

I believe it is an oblique reference to the Miserable Model Engineering Exhibition.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Could someone please explain the 'Dr Death' references to this poor innocent? In a private email if necessary to avoid legal action

I've got family stuff going on that weekend, might go down on the train on the Monday.

Tim

Reply to
Tim L

Nothing oblique about Les Miserables. I may be 'near' this weekend but not next. Sounds like the Freemasons- giving nowt away

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674

It's a reference to the good Chris Deith that heads the Meridiene team that organise the show. Not my naming but, having seen it used by others, it's too good to avoid.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

.Thank you, Mark The mist has cleared- well, on that. Hope you all enjoy it

Cheers and thanks

Norman

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Me and me mate plus our management team will be there on Saturday..... well we have to keep management on our side... and we don't have to smuggle the parcels in afterwards.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Marshall

I take it that you've fitted the management with panniers then??

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Probably no need for any sort of logistics transport as management will veto all purchases. :-))

Henry

Reply to
Dragon

Tim, there's a canal runs by about 1/4 of a mile away - no excuses

John S.

Reply to
John S

Its dragging the narrowboat that last 1/4 mile that's the problem...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Not a problem, Park narrowboat up just past bridge. Walk up towpath to road and some Myford owning member of the flat earth society will be along in his Moggy minor doing about 8 mph in an effort to improve on his 94 mpg record. Just hang on to the back door handle or his zimmer frame on the roof rack.

John S.

Reply to
John S

he has a jcb back-hoe on one of his boats ...take that one

he should be able to pull the thing out of the canal ...and crawl along the road ..

all the best.markj

Reply to
mark