Dr Death's exhibition near the White Hart

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 21:20:04 +0100, "Alan Marshall"

I take it that you've fitted the management with panniers then??
Regards, Tony

Probably no need for any sort of logistics transport as management will veto all purchases. :-))
Henry

Was in the White Hart from 17:55 to 19:10. Saw a couple of lads from (I think) Model Engineers Laser. But no sign of any cynical traders. I'll be there directly after the show today (Saturday). The food's quite passable and the beer's weak enough that a pint won't get you pilloried, whilst still tasting of beery-hoppy things.
If I'm enthusiastic (and remember) I might take some photos.
Mark Rand RTFM
We got side tracked on Friday night when the lift that the Mach3 lads were supposed to be getting to their hotel left without them. That meant we had to throw them on the truck, rope and sheet them down and deliver them to Leamington in the opposite direction.
Should be there tonight for a swift one as we need to get home early
John S.
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 02:22:15 +0100, Mark Rand

I now can't make it on Monday. Any opinions as to whether it'll be worth the train fare from Runcorn on Tuesday?
(to the show, not the pub <G>)
Tim

It's likely to be very quiet on Tuesday. Might be better to save the shekels and go to Harrogate next year.
Mark Rand(carried the camera around all day but didn't get it out of the bag :-( RTFM
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 19:44:59 +0100, Mark Rand

Yep...looks like that is what I will do - too much going on this week to spare a dai out at the "spa"
Regards, Tony