Dr Death's exhibition near the White Hart

Cut a new extension to the canal?

Meridienne would then do toy boat exhibitions properly. They might even pay for the service :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Ok, I'll set off first thing tomorrow. The speed that thing goes under its own steam, I might just about get there in time (that's without digging any new canals, though)

Tim

Reply to
Tim L

Was in the White Hart from 17:55 to 19:10. Saw a couple of lads from (I think) Model Engineers Laser. But no sign of any cynical traders. I'll be there directly after the show today (Saturday). The food's quite passable and the beer's weak enough that a pint won't get you pilloried, whilst still tasting of beery-hoppy things.

If I'm enthusiastic (and remember) I might take some photos.

= Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

We got side tracked on Friday night when the lift that the Mach3 lads were supposed to be getting to their hotel left without them. That meant we had to throw them on the truck, rope and sheet them down and deliver them to Leamington in the opposite direction.

Should be there tonight for a swift one as we need to get home early

John S.

Reply to
John S

I now can't make it on Monday. Any opinions as to whether it'll be worth the train fare from Runcorn on Tuesday?

(to the show, not the pub )

Tim

Reply to
Tim L

It's likely to be very quiet on Tuesday. Might be better to save the shekels and go to Harrogate next year.

Mark Rand(carried the camera around all day but didn't get it out of the bag :-( RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Yep...looks like that is what I will do - too much going on this week to spare a dai out at the "spa"

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree