electric motor and gearbox identification

I'm wondering if anyone working in industry has come across a unit like this before and could suggest a use, I'm thinking maybe a conveyor belt drive but
that's just a guess.
Here's a piccy:
http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/Julian100_01/?action=view&current=DSCN0305.jpg
3hp single phase motor, output shaft turns at about 90rpm.
It's been littering my workshop for too long and it's going to the scrap man unless anyone thinks it's worth a go on e-bay? It runs well.
Cheers Julian.

I have a unit under my bench that looks very similar, but 3ph motor and less than 3hp.
Stick it on Ebay, the motor is useful if taken off the box. I certainly would not scrap it. Alternatively build a concrete mixer or sand muller for casting.
Richard