Engraving Cutter Supplies

There was a recent thread on engraving cutters on one of the lists, but I can't seem to find it now, and I don't think it actually had an answer to suppliers of ready ground engraver tools?

I'm looking in particular for a 20 degree cutter that matches the narrow dremel V cutter but has an actual point and a matching 0.5mm tip for getting cleaner cut results from vcarve. I'm getting nice detail, but the result is spoilt by the burrs from the dremel tool :(

Reply to
Lester Caine

Lester -

I have used these guys in the past:

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Looks like the best option at the moment. I'd tried Pacer, but their service is a bit slow. I'll give Pantograph a ring on Monday ;)

Reply to
Lester Caine

They are quite a good company, you usually have to specify the grind you want. All my local engravers use them.

Make sure you order parallel shanks if that what you need! Most pantographs use tapered.

Wayne....

Reply to
Wayne Weedon