Equipment stolen from near Warrington

Some evil scrote has taken one of these from my premises

Ex-hire but it was almost as new. Also gone are a Makita hammer drill with 2-speed gearbox, an Evolution

7" metal cutting saw (on its last legs with dodgy armature ;) ) A Bosch jigsaw which was beyond repair, good for spares only a cheapo brand 9" angle grinder All 110V A big air pick (pneumatic hammer), no brand, painted blue

If you're offered any of these at 'bargain' prices, be aware.

Also if anyone hears of one of those mega-mag drills at a *legit* bargain price, please let me know.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech