Equipment stolen from near Warrington

Some evil scrote has taken one of these from my premises
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JANCY-MAGNETIC-DRILL-MAG-DRILL-4-X-4-THE-BEAST_W0QQitemZ130092869163
Ex-hire but it was almost as new. Also gone are a Makita hammer drill with 2-speed gearbox, an Evolution 7" metal cutting saw (on its last legs with dodgy armature ;) ) A Bosch jigsaw which was beyond repair, good for spares only <BG> a cheapo brand 9" angle grinder All 110V A big air pick (pneumatic hammer), no brand, painted blue
If you're offered any of these at 'bargain' prices, be aware.
Also if anyone hears of one of those mega-mag drills at a *legit* bargain price, please let me know.
Tim