Ethafoam - big 21x20x2" pieces, hard stuff

Ethafoam - big 21x20x2" pieces, hard stuff. Basically Plastazote style polyethylene foam.

Colleague just sent me two such pieces, it's too hard for my use. Very light, but I suspect people carve it or use it for inside glass etc.

Q: Anyone interested in the 2 pieces - I can put them on Ebay?

Expensive stuff, just can't use it myself (was meant for a case and I suspect he mixed up lb-in & lb-cm re load bearing). It's from a USA plastics firm, grade 1, mint condition (came in a double-crate).

Back to finding an LD24/LD45 source...

Reply to
Dorothy Bradbury

Usefull for camera and video cam boxes, cut out the shapes etc etc.

We use the black version so have a supply....

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Tidying up, I have some nylon plate/sheet available, on

under item 2583365022, and 100x M6 pronged-nuts T-nuts (via email).

Thanks.

Reply to
Dorothy Bradbury