mechanical pieces

I'm wanting to build a pulley system controlled by servos. Is there a good
website that sells various (and medium to small) mechanical robotic pieces:
springs, pulleys, mounts, elastic bands, wire cable, etc?
thanks
*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
***
Reply to
teranews
"teranews"
specialized in transmission parts
really LOTS of small parts
too
Cheers
Padu
Reply to
Padu
Thanks!
***
Reply to
teranews
All those inkjet printers, scanners, etc. that people toss out are a treasure trove of bits & pieces -- shafts, angle encoders, stepping motors, shafts, gears, etc. All for free.
Reply to
David K. Bryant
You can get ready made gears like below, or you might be able to make your own. I've seen simple setups using ball chain. You can also use a simple string setup when the servo has limited rotation like 180 deg.
Si Ballenger