mechanical pieces

I'm wanting to build a pulley system controlled by servos. Is there a good website that sells various (and medium to small) mechanical robotic pieces:
springs, pulleys, mounts, elastic bands, wire cable, etc?
thanks
"teranews"

specialized in transmission parts https://sdp-si.com / lots, really LOTS of small parts http://www.mcmaster.com/ reasonable too http://www.smallparts.com /
Cheers
Padu
Thanks!

All those inkjet printers, scanners, etc. that people toss out are a treasure trove of bits & pieces -- shafts, angle encoders, stepping motors, shafts, gears, etc. All for free.

You can get ready made gears like below, or you might be able to make your own. I've seen simple setups using ball chain. You can also use a simple string setup when the servo has limited rotation like 180 deg.
http://www.servocity.com/html/gears___sprockets.html