FA (UK Only) 80 off Stepper and Synchronous motors

Hi,
I am having a clearout and am selling a bunch of steppers etc (some
with gearboxes) on eBay. Auction ID is 250341453440 or can be found
at : .
Currently standing at the absolute bargain initial bid price of =A315.
Blurb is below to save looking it up.
Thanks for your attention,
Mike
This is an auction for a miscellaneous collection of stepper and
synchronous motors some apparently new and others in used condition.
I bought these motors a few years back when the firm I was working for
sold off a load of unused stock I intended to start a robotics
project but never got round to it and am making some space so they
have to go. I don't have any way of testing the motors so am
supplying them in "as seen, untested and unguaranteed" condition. I
do not have any information as to the exact configuration and
specifications of these motors but have appended some links to the
manufacturers website below so interested parties are referred there
for more info. Quantities given are approximate but I did count them.
SAIA UBD2N09D37CUN4H i=3D375 500ohm/ph (appear brand new) approx 22 off
SAIA UDS1UB4D30HMN4HZ194 1H CCW 24VAC 50hZ 204418 approx 5 off
SAIA UBD2EU09RPZ48 500 ohm/ph 24Vdc 2W
approx 4 off
AstroSyn
XMS26
approx 26 off
RotaLink V1649 7.5 deg 0.3A
C97 approx 6 off
RotaLink V1648 7.5 deg 0.3A C97 (sales
samples ?) approx 8 off
RotaLink V1649 7.5 deg 0.3A C97 (sales
samples ?) approx 3 off
Crouzet Servo 82.970.020 R:0.7ohm Step 1.8 P:
9.2W approx 1 off
NMB PM25S-048-ZUB5
TA4Z03-3 approx 4 off
SAIA's website has some info on these motors so please try the
following links rather than emailing me ( I really do not know
anything about the motors so...)

AstroSyn are at

and Rotalink are at

Mike
OK, I was a bit uncertain about the quantities before so I recounted them. The total number of motors available is 71 and they break down as follows :
SAIA UBD2N09D37CUN4H i=375 500ohm/ph (appear brand new) 22 off
SAIA UDS1UB4D30HMN4HZ194 1H CCW 24VAC 50hZ 204418 4 off
SAIA UBD2EU09RPZ48 500 ohm/ph 24Vdc 2W 5 off
AstroSyn XMS26 21 off
RotaLink V1649 7.5 deg 0.3A C97 6 off
RotaLink V1648 7.5 deg 0.3A C97 (sales samples ?) 8 off
Crouzet Servo 82.970.020 R:0.7ohm Step 1.8 P: 9.2W 1 off
NMB PM25S-048-ZUB5 TA4Z03-3 4 off
Sorry for the confusion but I think I must have counted some of the motors twice before. I'm sure the current tally is correct.
Thanks again for your interest,
Mike
Reply to
Mike