Fritz studer grinderFH 450 serial number 327

Having taken delivery of the above mentioned surface grinder, I am having second thoughts as to keep it or not. Although this looks an excellent machine, apparently the hydraulics stopped working on the cross feed, advised it could just need bleeding. There looks to be something missing from the ratchet for the auto downfeed. I must say the in built diamond dresser is impressive.

I need some confidence building with this machine and a manual might help. Failing this I think my ancient 540 will stay and this will head for the auction.A quick Google didn't show up much in the way of surface grinders. Anyone know of any groups or location of some technical info/manual for this machine? Bob

Reply to
Emimec

Found one on "Lathes", but £65 ........................ Bob

Reply to
Emimec