FS: eBay 250117677575

Finally decided it has to go - no room at the Inn.

Steve

Reply to
Steve W

Much easier for us to find if you put the ebay no. within the body of the message - I can't copy & paste from the title with Agent.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

We'' poimted out but if you press "reply by email" then ypu can copy it from the subject line.

Charles Ping

Just hit 'Reply' and copy it off the new message, then cancel the message?

Not perfect but it works.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

It would be much easier for viewers if the origional posters just copied the address of the site & pasted it in the mail. See

Dave Croft

Apologies -

250117677575
Reply to
Steve W

Bit technical for me, that ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

Or you could do a shortened link to your item like this:

Sorry about the blatant plug, but they must be sold

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

On or around Sun, 20 May 2007 11:32:12 +0100, Tim Leech enlightened us thusly:

I keep this url handy on my browser:

add the item number to make it specific.

and as for the lathe...

isn't it, but seems to be the maker.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Andrew Maybe it's a trick of the light, but that doesn't look much like an Autolock to me ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

Read the box - if the box says Autolock then it's an autolock !!!! (in fact all 25 sealed boxes say Autolock!) - I assume Clarkson are just using the trade name as a label

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Are they just plain parallel shanks then? If so, what shank dia?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

Tim, they are 3/8" parallel shanks with a centre hole both ends, and sharp as razors:

Hurry, hurry, read all about it:

Selling like hot cakes - don't delay

.... well they're selling

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Tim,

Or if you just hit 'H' you get the message header displayed and you can copy the title, or part of it, from that.

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Press H, you will see headers, copy from this.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Sorry, should have reall ALL the responses first.

Wes

Reply to
Wes