FS: Small English Wheeling Machine.

Hello all,

I have made up a small batch of my own design wheeling machines, or english wheeling m/c. They are light and compact and designed to be posted. 722mm high 322mm throat. Come with three anvils and top flat wheel. I have sold a few now, but thought that I best make the model making world aware that this kit exists due to its small scale.

Please mail me, look on ebay, or look at my jb web site, for pictures my number etc.

Keep up the good work!

JB

Reply to
Justin Baker

In article , John Stevenson writes

He's spammed another group I subscribe to, and to be honest, I meant to reply there.

I have a low spammer-tolerance threshold these days, and he's trampling all over the charter in The Other Place.

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

Three groups - only Bikes, and cars both of which classics.

FS in the title no spamming; just thought you may well be interested. Sorry if I overstepped the mark here, but I have done the same other groups over many years computer ralted, with positive feedback.

Can I remove it if its offensive. (3-groups, only chaps) each one was related to what you can do, it wasn't spammed, the charter well I thought in this instance it was relevant.

Appologies.

Delete this as required.

Reply to
Justin Baker