Gas to shed

Thanks to all for the information about the gas pipe

Is it possible to change a MAINS balanced flue fire to propane or butane. If what about the cost.

Reply to
Bill

AFIK its perfectly possible, Go and ask at your local Calor Depot, or call the Calor Head office tech. dept.. I think its almost as simple as a change of a jet or two. I have a 'mains gas' cooker running on propane bottles, all that was nessesary was a change of jet in each cooking element.. rings grill oven. and a final tweak of the oxy mix.

Reply to
Mike W