German Readers

That's more useful than being able to order a coffee

Michael

Reply to
Michael

I gave you the context. I told you it was an engineering program and had a line:

Sicherheitszahl v=

Once again I realise I should have clearly spelt it was a calculator - I never implied it was part of a sentence or continous prose.....

Michael

Reply to
Michael

You could be in trouble when you start the fabrication using a Federkraftlichtbogenschweissen as you might need the services of a Rechtsschutzversicherungsgesellschaften if it goes wrong. You will probably wish to Fahrgastausstiegswunschtaste and get off.

Reply to
Peter Parry

Brilliant. Translation and an ironic understanding of British food.

Makes me feel even worse that I can only get just about order a beer without a translator in Germany.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

LOL! That one wasn't fair!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

How about this one Nick

While eating my oberammergaueralpenkräuterdelikatessenfrühstückskäse reading about rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz and arzneimittelausgabenbegrenzungsgesetz as they are both in my verantwortungszuständigkeiten I was startled by a noise from the heizölrückstoßabdämpfung. ( good one this as there are no repeating characters)

Come on Nick

The must be a long German word which translates to something like "I think someone is trying to take the piss"

Archie

Reply to
Archie

How about Dudelsackpfeifenmachergesellenherbergekuechengehilfe?

Wolfgang

Reply to
wfhabicher