Girder with saw-tooth-shaped web

Could someone tell me the correct answer to this test question

> please? Sorry about the poor picture quality. Question is, > "Which girder will take the most weight?" A. Equilateral angles, > B. Obtuse angles, C. Acute angles. > > Picture is at:- >

Does anyone still have a copy of the picture for the above test question that you could post somewhere? And if anyone still has a copy of the answer sheet Phill posted for this question, could you please type in (as a direct quotation) the rationale given for the answer directly from the answer sheet? I was never able to see the answer sheet, and would like to see the actual quotation of the rationale given directly from the answer sheet. This would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
dhn