Girder with saw-tooth-shaped web

Could someone tell me the correct answer to this test question
> please? Sorry about the poor picture quality. Question is,
> "Which girder will take the most weight?" A. Equilateral angles,
> B. Obtuse angles, C. Acute angles.
>
> Picture is at:-

Does anyone still have a copy of the picture for the above test
question that you could post somewhere? And if anyone still has a
copy of the answer sheet Phill posted for this question, could you
please type in (as a direct quotation) the rationale given for the
answer directly from the answer sheet? I was never able to see the
answer sheet, and would like to see the actual quotation of the
rationale given directly from the answer sheet. This would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Reply to
dhn