Re: Olsen Electronics - repost

You can get a new one at
. I love
mine for the same reasons already posted here.
Les.
My apologies for the repost...I didn't get the answers I was looking for
so
I thought I'd give this post one more try.

> Can anyone answer these questions:
>
> Is Scott Olsen still designing rocket related electronics?
>
> Is there any support, upgrade path for those that own the FCP-M2?
>
> Are there any new products expected from Olsen?
>
> Any comments from those that have experience with the FCP-M2 would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Anyone got a FCP-M2 to sell me?
>
> Happy flights this weekend!
>
> Westy

Reply to
Les Kramer
I emailed rocky mountain rocketry over a week ago and got no response whatsoever....that's what prompted me to place this post on RMR.
Westy
Reply to
Westy
Just to build on this post:
There are (2) email addresses listed at the Rocky Mountain Rocketry contact page:
Ron's - No response after over a week
Dave's - invalid email address - bounce, bounce
Scott Olsen's website -
lists nothing about rocketry related electronics
Unless someone can tell me differently I'm beginning to assume that Scott Olsen no longer makes electronics for the rocketry industry.
Westy
Reply to
Westy