SMAMA F-100D

Hey Guys,

Does anyone out there ( or could direct me as how to acquire) the now defunct Cutting Edge Black Magic paint mask (CEBM48509) for the SMAMA F-100D in 1/48 scale??? I'd be willing to offer a very reasonable price if located. I got the sheet for the airplane but Meteor Productions went bust before I could get the mask to go with the sheet. I've thus far have tried everywhere but to no avail. As Stewie of FAMILY GUY would say "Damn you, Klaus!!". Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Brendan

Reply to
afoxbat