Got the Shapely Lady finished -

Well at least the hard part!
http://stevewithnell.wordpress.com/2009/06/22/stuart-victoria-and-a-shapely-lady /
Steve

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 17:58:42 +0100, "Steve"

Well done Steve!
Once I have some spare time I'll read the rest of your blog, I have bookmarked it.
Cheers
Rich

Thanks really to Chris Evans for explaining what it was (!) and to David Littlewood for prompting me to use excel calculated co-ordinates, which worked well for a once off. It also prompted me to think about getting a digital scale installed for the saddle traverse...
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 19:39:27 +0100, Steve wrote:

<SNIP>
There's a program on Marv Klotz's site called 'ballcut' which performs these calculations. If you're not familiar with Marv's stuff it's well worth a look at <http://www.myvirtualnetwork.com/mklotz/ .
--
Bob Unitt