Got the Shapely Lady finished -

Well at least the hard part!

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Well done Steve!

Once I have some spare time I'll read the rest of your blog, I have bookmarked it.

Cheers

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Thanks really to Chris Evans for explaining what it was (!) and to David Littlewood for prompting me to use excel calculated co-ordinates, which worked well for a once off. It also prompted me to think about getting a digital scale installed for the saddle traverse...

Reply to
Steve

There's a program on Marv Klotz's site called 'ballcut' which performs these calculations. If you're not familiar with Marv's stuff it's well worth a look at .

Reply to
Bob Unitt