Got to get rid of this

I have a Mitutoyo verical comparator ("Digimatic") with a stand I need to get rid of due to pressure from my other half. In a previous life it was used for gauge calibration and I'm very unhappy about putting it in the bin. It's about 25mm range. If anyone wants it and can collect from South Bucks UK it's yours for a thank you. Photo if you ask for it.

Reply to
Digby

I know what I'd tell her !!

Reply to
Emimec

Yes but into which orifice? 8^))

Reply to
Dave Croft

Digby, May possibly sound like I'm a bit crazy but I assume we are talking about a height gauge------(read he's nearly a complete idiot) But could you send me a picture or in the new language-a photograph please. Thanks, Darius Bartlett, France

Reply to
austartisan

Bob

Reply to