How to get rid of Airy

May I suggest that no one replies to any of his postings and makes a
conscience decision not to read them, so avoiding the annoyance and strong
urge to reply.
In recent days I have been pleased to see an upsurge in news, only to find
that it is all airy rubbish. I daresay that the same sentiment is felt by
readers of the other newsgroups. Please o' please ignore him and write
things about steam engines, locomotives, ex girlfriends or anything that
takes your fancy. Keep the readers amused
used
Donald South UIst
Reply to
Donald
In general, I'd agree with your sentiments, except that I am never the originator of unpleasantness. I only ever post matter of a technical nature, except when it is necessary to address the unsolicited and infantile outbursts of those who perhaps should know better.
By all means, take sides with whomsoever in the school playground you choose; that is your right.
But please try to stick to the truth of issues that you raise.
Reply to
Airy R. Bean
... so is that why you attacked me on my 1st post on here then ???
Not a very good start is it?
Reply to
Activeviii
Your first post was about Derbyshire Lathes, to which I did not respond.
Your second post was an enquiry about Stainless Steel to which I responded immediately to advise you about Devizes Steel.
Reply to
Airy R. Bean
but before that you had a go about fishing! but there we are all under the bridge I guess
Reply to
Activeviii
Before that? Hardly.
A "go at fishing" is not an attack on you.
Reply to
Airy R. Bean