Green wrinkle finish paint

Hi,

I think I could be needing some green wrinkle finish paint soon. Frost Auto Restoration keep black, red and grey. Does anyone know of a source of green (preferably dark green) in the UK?

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Do you mean Hammerite? if so the DIY stores stock it.

Reply to
Alan Marshall

you could try Craftmaster Paints:

485554 Ive found them very helpful in the past.

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

Never seen it in green in a DIY form ie Aerosol. Seen Black, Grey, and Red though as I guess thats what the Car restorers want.

My powder coaters do wrinkle finishes for some customers, so maybe thats a route, if you can find a powder coaters with the colour you want in stock. Easier said than done!

Wayne....

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

No, that's hammertone paint. I mean wrinkle finish paint. It literally has wrinkles on the surface after it has dried.

I'll try Craftmaster this week. Thanks for the suggestions.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy