REA Green

Hello all, I am attempting to find a commercial paint that matches the color of REA cars. I had though of Pullman green but that is too dark.
Any suggestions, about the color I mean?
Rob
Several model paint manufacturers make "Southern Green" which is very close if not right on.
--
+GF+

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Books may introduce unfamiliar or confusing