Update HP: streetcarmodel and reality on the ALBTALBAHN Black Forest Germany

As many of you know I was during my holidays in September in The Black Forest Germany. As I own a trolleymodel of the "Albtalbahn" Karlsruhe , I
visited this largest interurban-railroadtracks in Germany. Model and reality on my site.
www.modeltram.amsterdamsetram.nl