Update HP: Black Forest modeltrain-railroad Germany

In connection to my serial about "SCENERY", I visited during my holiday -especially for this website- the "Schwarzwaldmodellbahn" (=Black
Forest modeltrain-railroad) in Germany.
It concerns here the largest European modelrailroad according to the real example "The Black Forest-Railrod".
Many pictures and INFO in english.
Have a good trip !
Danny Modeltram
www.modeltram.amsterdamsetram.nl

Nice photos. Thanks for sharing. I bet you really enjoyed your trip, Danny!
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,100 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links
Thanks Bill,
I really did. More items-I brought with me- are coming in soon. I am working on it.
Danny