Updat HP; New trolleycar models from Rotterdam

It has been some time ago since my last update. But we are back again with new trolleycar-models. To begin with some models from our harbour-city Rotterdam/Holland.

Other new models are coming in: from Vienna, Brussels and other cities. All the models are handmade of brass .

Many pictures of the models but also of the scenery I made around them. The text is not only in Dutch but also in ENGLISH !

You find this all in:

Be welcome again !

Danny Modeltram/Amsterdam

Reply to