Update homepage: making scenery on the modeltram-track

Hello,
Was quiet here some time. We are back now with a update about SCENERY
ON THE MODELTRAM-TRACK. Worked 2 month on it.More than 100 pictures
showing you what is possible with some phantasy.
No technical things. Only some nice (I hope) pictures to look at.(Size
1024x768; just click on them)
Oldtimers and modern trolleys in a variety of surroundings.
Have even so much fun as I did making them !
Be welcome again.
Danny Modeltram

Danny Soetens

Site Timeline