Update homepage: making scenery on the modeltram-track

Hello, Was quiet here some time. We are back now with a update about SCENERY ON THE MODELTRAM-TRACK. Worked 2 month on it.More than 100 pictures showing you what is possible with some phantasy. No technical things. Only some nice (I hope) pictures to look at.(Size

1024x768; just click on them) Oldtimers and modern trolleys in a variety of surroundings.

Have even so much fun as I did making them !

Be welcome again. Danny Modeltram

Danny Soetens

Excellent photos and beautifully-finished models!

Reply to
MartinS

Any wider angle shots? Such as an overall view of the layout?

Reply to
Lester Caine