Update HP with new trolley-model and and Amsterdam scenery

On the 29th of December 2005 you could see the purchase of 2 new
Amsterdam streetcars.
The final presentation did not take place yet. Circumstances around
my other activities underlie the delay.
In between however you could meet some trammodels from The Hague
(28-02-2006) and the report around the interview in the collectors-
magazine (04-04-2006).
Meanwhile I'm working very hard on the final presentation and the
Amsterdam-scenery around them. As I told before, the making of it costs the
most of the time.
You don't have to wait any longer. On my HP the first pictures.
Even so the first pictures of an a new model I bought two weeks ago.
It concerns an interurban from the HTM-company out of The Hague.
Here in Holland called "The yellow tram". They existed from 1924 till 1961
in doing the public transport between The Hague and some other cities along
the coast.
Be welcome and see them for yourselve for now. Later on then the
final presentation.
Danny Modeltram

Danny Soetens
*** Be welcome and see them for yourselve for now. Later on then the final presentation. Danny Modeltram
---------------------------------------------------------- Superb work, Danny. Thanks for keeping us updated with your outstanding efforts. I'm impressed with your streetcars and scenery. I look forward to your new scenes.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire
BillsRREmpire
Thanks for the compliment. I'll do my best. There is a full program coming up this year. Danny Modeltram

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
Reply to
Danny Soetens

Site Timeline