Update HP with video and Christmasgreetings

From Amsterdam "A merry Christmas and a happy 2008" to all of you.
As a Christmas-special I updated my homepage with a video of a good
modeltrack-friend from Johannesburg/South-Africa. More than 30 minutes with trolley-models from Amsterdam, US, and different countries in Europe. Please have patience with loading (674 Mb) ! English comment is supplied. The second part is coming soon.
Have fun, Danny Modeltram www.modeltram.amsterdamsetram.nl

Your outstanding website and modeling are especially nice during the Christmas season, Danny. Thanks for sharing. Happy holidays!
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Bill's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links