Update HP with video and chritmasgreetings

From Amsterdam "A merry Christmas and a happy 2008" to all of you.
As a Christmas-special I updated my homepage with a video of a good
modeltrack-friend from Johannesburg/South-Africa. More than 30 minutes with
trolley-models from Amsterdam, US, and different countries in Europe.
Please have patience with loading (674 Mb) ! English comment is supplied.
The second part is coming soon.
Have fun,
Danny Modeltram

Danny Soetens