Update HP with 5 brass trolley models

ANNOUNCEMENT OF NEW TROLLEY - MODELS AMSTERDAM AND THE HAGUE THE FIRST PICTURES
In part 2 of the "maintenance-cars" of December 12th already mentioned.
The models arrived just before Christmas. The final presentation shall follow soon.
Ofcourse this will cost some time. I did not want waiting you any longer. Therefore now the first pictures. Together with the already present model now there are totally 3 motorcars and 2 trucks. Brass models of streetcars as they were in use in Amsterdam and The Hague.
A very welcome expansion in reaching the goal for an complete collection of Dutch trolley - models.
In particular I'm pleased with the complete set of the Amsterdam motorcar and truck. A Fairfield model of which existence I had no knowledge till some time ago.
After the "Budapester" trolleys one of the most wonderfull accessions till now !
Danny Modeltram
www.modeltram.amsterdamsetram.nl
Wow! Danny, what a great model streetcar layout and website you have. The snow scenes are especially outstanding. Thanks for sharing and keeping us updated.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http:www.billsrailroad.net
Wow! Danny, what a great model streetcar layout and website you have. The snow scenes are especially outstanding. Thanks for sharing and keeping us updated.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http:www.billsrailroad.net
Danny Soetens wrote:

Very nice pix of _very_ nice work.
But I have a problem. Are the thumbnails supposed to be links to larger versions? If so, there is some problem with your page, as the pix do not show as links (pointer doesn't change, there is no link shown on the status line, etc.) Also, the Write2Me link doesn't start the e-mail client, as a contact link should.
HTH
Wolf Kirchmeir wrote:

OK, I found my way into the picture gallery. I like the snow effects. Well done!