Heads up UK show

In ya dreams.... --

Chris Edwards

Harsh Chris........................ but unfortunately true, well not the pork pie bit I can manage one of them.

Welsh peasant

Reply to
jontom_1uk

"In July the sun is hot Is it shining? No, it's not!

(Michael Flanders and Donald Swan)

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

Apologies to James Purdey and Sons for my freudian slip, too much wine I fear. The other Purdy was a good friend of John Steed I believe.

Pratt of Wales

Still not right see

Brian Lambert

You might be right Brian but I'm not the only one "sans" the "e", here

You will find it both ways on the same page, with an "e" in the cast list and without in the summary?

This one:

again without.

Google finds as many hits both ways

However, I agree the more official sites and the old cast list do include an "e" so I stand corrected................. again!

Regards

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk