Hot air engine meeting video

A friend of mine, Rob Skinner told me of a video he had made of the Southwest Regional Hot Air meeting in Tulare California earlier this year. I have a copy & in my opinion it is a "must have" for Sterling enthusiasts. Rob interviews all the exhibitors about their engines & makes the average engine show video very tame. They made a small batch specially for UK PAL TV's & there are only about

10 copies left. See
for details. They actually lost money on the price they charge so it would help them to get a bit back to sell them all.
Reply to
Dave Croft