IMO Jaguar Cub Inverter C150

Good Day All, I have an IMO Jaguar VC 150 Variable Frequency Inverter half way through being wired in. Have no information at all about the item and am seeking advice as to the switches to be used for the 1-14 connection points for the following;- 6 and 7--Reverse, 8 and 9--Start/Reset, 10 and 11 Start/Stop. Any advice please. Darius Bartlet, France

Reply to
austartisan

Hi Darius. I have an instruction manual for a Jaguar Cub (without the C150) which runs to 19 A5 pages. If this is the right unit I could scan it for you. Just for the record the 10K 1W speed pot is connected to 1,2,3. 2 is wiper. 6-11=reverse 8-11=reset/start 10-11=run/stop.

There is a recomended procedure to follow when switching on for the first time!

Let me know if this is what you want.

Colin Ager

Reply to
Colin Ager