Inserts again - Threading

Hi
Just wondering what inserts + holders people use for threading on boxford/viceroy size lathes? I do about 99.9% of thread cutting with a talistock die holder as I
only tend to use M3 - M12 threads but I know if you need a longer or thread you don`t have a die for you need to cut using a suitable tool.
Thanks for reading
Paul
Paul M wrote:

Any standard laydown threading tool will work.
If you really want to make it easy for longer threads look out for a 1/2" coventry diehead on ebay, the chasers are more expensive than dies, but they produce a much better thread. A suitable holder for your toolpost would be an easy project.
Wayne....
Hi Wayne
Thanks for the reply - the die head sounds like a good idea and the holder would make a nice little project. I may well keep an eye on Ebay.
Cheers
Paul