INT Taper dimensions

ISTR that IE7 only runs on XP and Vista?

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

A month or so back, are you suggesting that FF have completely rewritten the software, that would be the only way they could get rid of the 'clunky' nature of FF, as for IE7 - totally agree, it's a pile of pooh, some of which is being caused by trying to compete with all that is bad in FF... If I wanted to drop IE and would either opt for Opera or run another box running Linux for office and (most) browsing needs.

Reply to
:Jerry:

On or around Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:48:54 +0100, ":Jerry:" enlightened us thusly:

Well, I've been using what is now seamonkey for years, and I find it does what I want. nor do I find it "clunky", whatever that may mean.

Opera is pretty good but fails on one important (to me) feature, the ability to have separate user profiles.

Reply to
Austin Shackles