j.t. jarret lathe

Hi,

A friend of mine has an old (~1900-1920?) lathe which he wishes to pu back into commission. He does not have internet access so i am postin this question on his behalf. The only identfing marks i could find o it today was the name J.T. Jarratt Queen St Leicester cast into the be casting. It looks to be about 6" centre hight and very well built.

Does any body know anything, or have any informtion about them. I hav tried lathes.co.uk and a google search but they have not come up wit anything. I guess that heavy lump of iron in his garage does not reall exist!

Regards

Simo

-- simonm

this thread: