X1 long table

Anyone who has a Clarke CMD10 mini mill and wants to increase the
longditudinal travel I fitted mine with a X1 long table and long leadscrew
supplied by Arceurotrade (Their service was first class. 2 days from order
to delivery) No mods needed just take off the existing table and leadscrew
and replace with the new , adjust gibs and away you go. Best 60 quid I`ve
spent in a long time.
Chris
Reply to
rack2000