X1 long table

Anyone who has a Clarke CMD10 mini mill and wants to increase the longditudinal travel I fitted mine with a X1 long table and long leadscrew supplied by Arceurotrade (Their service was first class. 2 days from order to delivery) No mods needed just take off the existing table and leadscrew and replace with the new , adjust gibs and away you go. Best 60 quid I`ve spent in a long time. Chris

Reply to
rack2000