Just right for cooking kippers

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Kipper brulee perhaps ?

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

What's a brute of a kipper? Moby Dick's smoked uncle ?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

My latest doodling suggests something called a 3D sander also available as an Aldi clearance line on 23rd Feb.

Don't know how to download- too thick- but have a look, folks!

Norman

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Got one when they came out, Nice piece of kit for getting in tight spaces. Don't expect to do big surfaces though, it's a 3D detail sander.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Kipper flambee more like

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Ahh, kippers! The most superior of stink bombs!

I grew up on the South West coast of Vancouver Island, but Dad was from the area around Halesworth, Suffolk. He loved his kippers. After cooking them in the house a couple of times, my mother forbade any more of that. From then on, he had to get his "fix" at our Sunday picnics. We would go to a provincial campground, and dad would cook his kippers over a campfire, while everyone within 100 yards, cleared out!

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve R.

Picked one up today - seems like the quality article; adjustable air supply ring. Worked a treat on my lunchtime kippers....

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Wot's it like for plumbing radiators??

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Never found a kipper was much good for plumbing of any kind...great for repairing holes in yer boots if you don't mind being followed home by the local moggies...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

The torch... not the kippers...........

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Nah - I find that having a torch in my boot is a bit uncomfy...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

In message , John Stevenson writes

Much too small.

Reply to
Mike H

I find that a combination of kippers and torch makes an excellent cat-a-light it, convertor.

Joules

Reply to
Joules

Or should that be a cat, I lit it converter...

Joules

Reply to
Joules

With cat light tread, fishing for kippers from HMS Pinafore?

N.

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Weren't they pirates, from Penzance?

Regards,

David P.

Reply to
David Powell

Ahoy, ahoy, when the balls whistle free! Are you trying to take the Mikado me?

" Well, hardly ever?"

TTFN Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Please feel free to whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinafore if you wish, I'll stick with P of P.

Tarantara, tarantara!

Regards,

David P.

ps, the cat in Pinafore had nine tails. :(

Reply to
David Powell

David,

I suppose the cat was responsible for ruddy gore.

We could be far more topical with "Chaunt of the Grail" Both Gilbert and Sullivan were- hence the double entendre to the balls flying. There were UGLE(e) scenes with Arthur with his hands on the organ. Oops!

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674