Myford Lathe, usa sales?

Is there a company that sells parts for Myford Lathes in the USA? I am looking for lead screws, chucks etc.

--
Eddy

http://www.myford.com/html/Contact%20Us.html
Regards, Tony

I was speaking to Myfords spares people about parts for the States a few weeks ago and the guy said they preferred to deal direct although they have agents. They accept card payments and the bits I was enquiring about were substantially cheaper direct from Myford. Mark.