Motor Mounts

I need to replace the resilient motor mounting rubbers on the Myford. It has a 3/4 HP GEC motor. Myford have one type available at 15 or so.
Are they not a standard size? Any clues?
--
Charles Lamont

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:15:15 +0000, Charles Lamont

There are plenty of standard sizes and I can't imagine Myford using specials. I don't know specifically about the Myford ones, but look up Barry Controls in Molesey or possibly RS who probably stock a reasonable range.
Richard