Motor Mounts

I need to replace the resilient motor mounting rubbers on the Myford. It has a 3/4 HP GEC motor. Myford have one type available at £15 or so. Are they not a standard size? Any clues?

Reply to
Charles Lamont

There are plenty of standard sizes and I can't imagine Myford using specials. I don't know specifically about the Myford ones, but look up Barry Controls in Molesey or possibly RS who probably stock a reasonable range.

Richard

Reply to
Richard