Harrison Milling Machine Manual

Can anybody scan me the page(s) from the manual for the Harrison milling machine that gives details of the power feed? Ideally both the
instructions and an exploded parts list drawing.
Thanks
Charles
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:56:30 -0700, Charles Ping wrote:

Is it something you are desperate for Charles or would it be easier if I posted you my copy manual from Harrison and you copied it yourself?
I could scan sections of it if wanted.
Adrian

I've also got a copy of the manual somewhere. What instructions are you looking for?
Moray
moray wrote:

I'm really only after the parts drawing page of the power feed mechanism that is fitted to the universal machine (ie the one with the swivelling table with the power feed on the LH side.) I don't need the whole manual thanks.
I'm looking at using this feed motor and gearbox to power the Z feed on my Eliott UO mill. Hopefully the parts diagram will tell me if it'll fit.
Thanks
Charles
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:56:14 -0700, Charles Ping wrote:

email sent with 9 scans
Adrian
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:06:07 -0500, Adrian

Perfect - Thanks Adrian.
Charles