Harrison Milling Machine Manual

Can anybody scan me the page(s) from the manual for the Harrison milling machine that gives details of the power feed? Ideally both the instructions and an exploded parts list drawing.

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Is it something you are desperate for Charles or would it be easier if I posted you my copy manual from Harrison and you copied it yourself?

I could scan sections of it if wanted.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

I've also got a copy of the manual somewhere. What instructions are you looking for?

Moray

Reply to
moray

I'm really only after the parts drawing page of the power feed mechanism that is fitted to the universal machine (ie the one with the swivelling table with the power feed on the LH side.) I don't need the whole manual thanks.

I'm looking at using this feed motor and gearbox to power the Z feed on my Eliott UO mill. Hopefully the parts diagram will tell me if it'll fit.

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping