L111 Aluminium Plate

Please put me down for one. Unfortunatly my "courier" has moved from Cheltenham but it is no problem for me to nip down from Worcester.

Cheers Brian James

Reply to
brian

Plates for Brian James John S Peter Neill Cliff Ray Dave Littlewood

all noted

An email to everyone involved will go out later this week.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Edwards

Please put me down for one if there are any left.

pentagrid (jim cox)

Reply to
pentagrid

Two for me please. 1 for me and another for a mate.

If anyone's interested I'm sure I can collect from Cheltenham everything that's heading east and get them to Chalfont St Peter if that helps the East Anglia brigade.

Reply to
Dave Baker

Could I have one too please, I'll email you my details. Thanks

Reply to
pcb1962

As an idea of value I rang ASC at Lincoln today, they don't do 30mm plate, nearest is 1 1/4" [ 32mm ish ] Price per piece is =A3138 , add carriage and VAT and that comes to =A3166

Five or more drops it to =A3118.

John S.

Reply to
John S

...but still plus VAT & carriage on top?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

I now have 22 slabs sitting in my office (over 1/2 a tonne). This quantity allows the requirements requested plus 1 for me! Can all those who wanted 1 or 2 please bung me a mail confirming their requirements and whether they need carrier (address please) or will collect. Sorry for this but not everyone has a usable email address via the newsgroup. I will come back with address for collection or info on carriage cost and method of payment.

I can confirm that they are 26Kg each and that my back aches!

Richard

Reply to
Richard Edwards

You have mail :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Richard,

Did you get my email regarding my correct address?.

Reply to
David Billington

YHM. Ive also pinged Mark re collection.

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

Do you want to see if a pickup from the M1/M6/A14 junction area would help the East Anglian contingent and others?

regards Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

In article , Richard Edwards writes

Richard,

I have PM'ed you my e-mail address.

I do require delivery - unless anyone else from, or passing, the Bromley/Croydon area of SE London is collecting.

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

Email sent...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

E-mail sent.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Mark,

If you just turn onto the A14 and go all the way to the end it will take extremely close to both my house and an excellent pub.

Tempted ?? :)

Reply to
Cliff Ray

Dave

Please make contact re your plates.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Edwards

rote:

Who in their right mind wants to travel the whole length of the A14 ?

John S.

Reply to
John S

Who says he has to be sane? I would be happy for a certified fruitcake dropping the plates off. I'd still buy him a pint.

Reply to
Cliff Ray

Richard -

Plate arrived this morning via DHLl - the guy said "be careful it weighs an absolute ton!"

Many thanks for doing this - you're a gentleman and a scholar Sir!

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree