Lathe bed

Don`t suppose any of you guys have seen a large lathe bed or lathe lying about anywhere.Condition not important.Something at least 10ft bc x 20"c.h. or capable of being packed up to that or 12ft long for a bare bed. Finders fee available. Mark

Reply to
mark

i may be able to put you in touch with a company that has a big rust old lathe in south uk mark ,is that any good

-- ivanhoe

----------------------------------------------------------------------- ivanhoew's Profile:

this thread:

ivanhoew

lathe bed or lathe

Ivanho, That would be good. Mark.

mark

and I could be interested in sharing a load with you from Slough area to Aberdeen for my mill and Student if you end up buying something in my neck of the woods.

Reply to
Dave Baker

No problem sharing the load.Find me something in your neck of the woods.

Mark.

Reply to
mark