Lathe chuck

Hi from Australia! I have a Australian version of the "Super-Adept" lathe called a T.N.C.. It has a chuck with well worn jaws guides and I cannot centre anything in it. although I have a larger lathe for most of my work,I still like to do very small work on the TNC. MY question is, does anyone in the group know if or where I could get a replacement. Or can anyone suggest another make of chuck between 2" and 2.5" I could fit. I really like the lathe and it is a nuisance having it set up but unable to use. regards to all Rod Kirby Queensland Australia

Reply to
rod kirby