Lathe leveling

I am in the process of rebuilding the Super 7 .

how is the lath supported on the leveling block theat myford sell. I believe it is on studs with adjustable nuts but i would lik conformation

Regards Ivan :

-- ivan

----------------------------------------------------------------------- ivanp's Profile:

this thread:

ivanp

I've just had a look at a spare.

There is a stud which is screwed into the cast iron block. This has threaded ends out of the bottom, to attach the block to the cabinet and the top, for the nut to hold the lathe foot down.

There is a larger threaded hole in the top of the block around the stud into which a hollow, hex headed screw, fits. This is used to adjust the height of the lathe feet.

HTH

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand