Liberty Ship engine room pic's

We had a decent break last week/end and had a happy few hours wandering around a
well-known Liberty Ship in an equally well-know West Coast bay area...
Out of a total 400+ pictures, 45+ are of the engine room of the ship, and I will
be putting them on the web pages over the next few days. It was a great
experience looking at the 3-cylinder engine, with four floor levels around it,
and apparently used for the engine room shots in the film "Titanic".
Plus a load more pic's from Castle AFB, an engine swap meet where I picked up no
engines but a very nice valve (tube) tester, the Lick Observatory and a return
to Hiller Aviation Museum for more shots of the R-4360.
I'll drop the url's for the pages on here when they start becoming available, I
hope everyone enjoys them as much as I enjoyed taking them.
Peter
--
Peter & Rita Forbes
snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk