London - Manchester - Edinburgh - London

It's likely that I've got to travel from the soft underbelly of the Thames Valley to Manchester and onto Edinburgh in the next couple of weeks. I'll be travelling with an empty estate car so if anyone has anything not too large and smelly I may be able to move it either northwards or back down again.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

..."not too large and smelly " ...well that rules out bringing back a crate of Kippers then !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Mawson and his bloody kippers! Should have guessed that.

Anyway I thought you were busy trying to sink the south coast into the sea by moving the country's centre of gravity towards the channel?

Charles Ping

... and now getting even closer to the coast! Place that you knew about fell through and we are on track now for another just north of Hastings - only 12.5 acres this time

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Better keep your eye on that one then.........................

Reply to
John Stevenson

anyone

channel?

Aye Aye . . . . or should that be Eye

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

We will be delivering 3 large chargers by trailer next week to Glasgow and will have an empty van and trailer coming back.....

Peter

Peter A Forbes

In message , Andrew Mawson writes

Ooh. You are getting closer to my location in Battle then, should I look out for significant power outages and the gentle aroma of kippers soon?

Reply to
Ian Cockshull

anyone

channel?

kippers

...oh good, a local pair of hands to help move heavy things

(if it happens, it's on the A21 level with Sedlescombe)

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Just a wee stones throw then from my place. For serious moving I call in my friendly neighbour who just happens to have a fine collection of JCB's.

Ian C

Reply to
Ian Cockshull

bringing

north

should I

...interesting --- Does he use them or is he an enthusiast? I just happen to have a JCB 3CX awaiting to have somewhere to be delivered to (currently sitting in a wood yard in Hertfordshire)

AWEM.

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Interesting --- A couple of lengths of 2" box laid over the front bucket, a bit of mesh, bag of charcoal and you have a barby for doing kippers ...............

Reply to
John Stevenson

Are you going anywhere near Tims place? I've just found a box of eyebolts I was supposed to send up there a few months ago....

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Can do