ME Articles BH600 Improvements - Can Anyone Help

Hi, all, I've just gone through my ME collection to find the Anthony Mount articles on improving the BH600 that were published in 2003. Unfortunately a couple of those I am missing include my main area of interest - the clutch. If anyone has time to help out it would be much appreciated. Those I'm missing are in issues, 4195, 4199, 4203, 4207 and 4219. The main one for me is 4203 but if anyone could help with them all you would make an old man very happy. Well quite happy anyway.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk

Guys, guys........ was it something I said?? Any chance of someone scanning the articles for me

pleeeeeeese

Thanks

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk

Keith, Been away from computer the last couple of days. Can do the following for you:

300 dpi jpg colour scan at 1.8Mb - photos come out good 300 dpi bmp b&w at 1Mb - photos so, so 150 dpi bmp b&w at 277kb - photos pot luck Check your email, I've sent you one of each. Let me know. GeoffH (The Pirate) Norfolk - UK not VA
Reply to
gch

Thanks to all, faith fully restored.

Thanks very much for all the help. I am trying to get back to you but Hotmail is having a "higher than normal traffic" day and keeps dumping me into some alien world of large fonts and non working links?? I suppose it will settle down eventually.

Best regards

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk