ME Exhibitions?

Are there any exhibitions coming up soon?

Somewhere I can see some mills, lathes, bandsaws and so on from different manufacturers. Or do they all happen in the winter?

Thanks,

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Bristol - 19/21 August. I went last year for the first time and found it excellent. I will be going to take a closer look at the Warco VMC.

Regards Brian

brian

I can recommend the Bristol show (actually Thornbury) as a good day out even for the casual DIY type. (No connection).

Reply to
Newshound