ME or MEW question

Was there a recent (last 6 months or so) article about Centec milling
machines in either the Model Engineer or the Model Engineers Workshop?
Or is my poor ol' brain off on one again?
I can't remember...
Nor can I find all of my recent back issues...
Can anyone else recall?
TIA, Scruff.
Reply to
Scruff
5 January issue of ME but pretty much what it says here:-
Andy
Reply to
Andy Parker
Somehow- somewhere is a note of a Centec Group starting up. Could it be in Yahoo?
It was in the last few days.
Norm
Reply to
ravensworth2674

Jim.
Reply to
Jim Guthrie
Lol Yes... It were me wot started it! Thanks for the info guys. Cheers, Scruff
Reply to
Scruff